Our advanced software is built to meet your needs now and in the future. You can easily deploy Emex and gain rapid adoption as it is an exceptionally intuitive and responsive operating system. It is securely accessible internally as well as to your external contractors.
Technical Architecture allows for:
Our open API enables you to integrate our solution with other applications already being used in your technology stack.
We connect seamlessly with your existing toolsets such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Office, SharePoint Portal, Amazon – making data sharing a breeze.
Security & Hosting
Emex maintains an audit trail and history log of all users & activities.
To make sure your data is secure, Emex uses world class technologies to host our application. We have numerous accreditations that keep us up to date with security protocols and ahead of our peers.
Audits & Inspections
Manage compliance of regulations and policies with our Audits & Inspections Module, where you can create corrective actions and suggest recommendations all in one place. Run high quality “self-checks” and optimize the way your inspections are conducted with predesigned checklists.
- Pre-schedule and assign audits & inspections
- Authorize access to data, based on permission-based roles
- Record and export data on site using mobile or tablet
- Raise and implement corrective actions for non-compliant items
- Attach photos, documents, notes & other reference materials to your inspections
- Establish a culture of accountability with digital signatures
Incidents & Accidents
Document your workplace injuries, near misses and accidents with our Incidents Module. Allow thorough investigation and analysis of an event with detailed reports no matter how minor the injury is. Examining root causes and proactively monitoring corrective actions over time will not only prevent future occurrences but ultimately help you lower costs on insurance.
- Track multiple lost or restricted work day periods, timeline events, witness details, costs, immediate & root causes and generate detailed incident reports without leaving the site
- Manage the entire incident lifecycle using; verification, escalation and approval processes
- Pre-configured options available for RIDDOR, OSHA or HSA reporting
- Seamlessly collaborate with external contractors
- Reduce incident response time with continuous feedback loop on investigation and reporting
- Record multiple outcomes in a single report
Systematically identify sensible measures to control risks, comply with legislative requirements and improve the overall health and safety of your workers with our Risk Assessment Module. Understand the overall risk profile, pre and post control measures to mitigate hazards efficiently.
- Quantify risks remaining after control measures have been applied to prioritize capital allocation with our residual rating methodology
- Configure scoring matrices and risk process based on the type of assessment
- Build a dynamic library of hazards and controls to be used across your organisation
- Assign corrective actions, track control measure tasks and set escalation workflows to ensure hazards are addressed in a timely manner
- Record participants, attach and track documents, videos, photos, notes & reference materials
Establish a positive safety culture in your organization, increase productivity and improve employee morale all the whilst reducing injuries and lowering costs with our Safety Observations Module. Consistently performing safety observations and documenting near misses will not only modify behaviour but also encourage safe work practices.
- Derive correlations between unsafe behaviour and cause of incident
- Track multiple participants and time spent on each observation
- Analyse safe, unsafe and at-risk behaviours against different checklists based on job roles and environments
- Record your safe and unsafe observations with our simple “voice to text” feature
- Upload media and other photographic evidence
- Set and assign corrective actions for potential hazards
Measure your environmental performance, set goals and manage change more effectively with our Environmental Reporting & Sustainability Module. Comprehensive data capture will enable you to identify emission reduction opportunities in real time. Along with energy and carbon management, we also provide you with the tool sets you need to manage your other corporate responsibility programs.
- Analyse your carbon and energy consumption
- Water, waste and air quality assessment
- Preconfigured and easy to modify emission factors libraries
- Total protocol flexibility to report simultaneously against any combination of local, regional or international regulatory requirements (including protocols contained within GHG, OGP, GRI etc.)
- Automatically track and immediately respond to breaches of regulatory thresholds or permit limit exceedances
Successfully mine your compliance and asset management data to prevent violations, reduce the number of incidents and anticipate maintenance needs before a non-compliance event occurs with our intelligence cloud. By collecting and analysing leading and lagging indicators, companies are able to make proactive decisions, which reduces costs and the risk of a non-compliance event.
- Relate the data to conditions on the ground in a near real-time manner
- Avoid production downtime, costly maintenance repairs, and prevent penalties
- Identify trends and put preventative measures in place before a process, procedure or asset fails
- Demonstrate how your preventative maintenance program successfully reduced operational downtime, eliminated duplicative workflows and enabled employees to be utilised more effectively
- Transform your business and unlock cost savings and new revenue streams
Emex modules ship with a number of pre-configured templates. The intuitive design allows any user with the right permissions to create their own templates painlessly, using our easy drag and drop wizards. Establish colour coded priority tracking to optimize your risk & incident management. You don't need to be an engineer to customize your Emex solution to your needs.
Use our workflows to effortlessly manage the assignment of corrective actions to unsafe behaviours. Set up smart rules for pending or overdue actions to optimize your escalation process for all risks. Schedule notifications to distribute your inspection, incident investigation and control measure reports to relevant people in the hierarchy and continue the feedback loop and increase accountability.
Effectively track corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) to successfully manage your safety programs. Corrective Actions can be used as a stand-alone feature or an integrated solution with our incidents, audits and risk assessment modules so you can keep track of tasks related to any event you are managing.
On the move? Emex mobile app is also available for iOS & Android devices. Get access to your software in the field – with or without network coverage!
Reports & Dashboards
Intelligent, data-rich and vibrant dashboards give you real insights in real time. Your Emex instance comes with pre-configured industry standard dashboards for EHS data analysis but we also give you the power to create your own with our easy to use report designer.
Emex supports multiple languages, voice to text functionality and has unlimited storage for your document library so you can attach as many evidence files as you need.